AgriBusiness State of the Agriculture Panel
State of Agriculture Panel
In August, join us as we will have a panel of Agriculture experts in different areas to hear about the state of agriculture in 2020.
Joining us on the panel are:
- Paul Lanoue. Dean of Agriculture and Business Management at Minnesota West Community & Technical College, Farm Business Management Instructor, SMSU Ag Bowl Scholarship Coordinator, Local beef and crop farmer.
- Greg Boerboom. Greg along with his family are owners of Boerboom Ag Resources LLC which is the name of the family farming operation which raises hogs, corn, soybeans and does feed milling.
Greg serves as President of the Minnesota Pork Producers Association which oversees State and National legislative and public policy interests traveling to both St. Paul and Washington DC on behalf of Minnesota pork producers. Greg is also a member of the Lyon County Farm Bureau board of directors.
- Ken Franzky. Agronomy Services Manager at Centrol. 26 years in the Agriculture industry including the last 5 at Centrol. His prior experience includes agronomic sales, support, and training in ag retailer and the seed industry.
- Rep. Chris Swedzinski. Farmer and local State Representive for District 16A. He sits on the Energy & Climate Finance and Policy Division, Commerce & Taxes committees.
- Eric McVey. Plant Superintendent at Archers Daniel Midland (ADM). Plant Superintendent at the Marshall Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Plant. Eric has worked in the Corn Processing and Ethanol industry across four States for over 20 years.
Thank you to Bremer Bank & Titan Machinery for their continued support as Series Sponsors.
Also, thank you to the following event sponsors: First Independent Bank, Northwestern Farm Management Company, Ralco, Van der Hagen, Skogrand & Associates, Ace Home & Hardware, Lyon County, Buffalo Ridge Concrete, AURI, Lyon County Environmental, Legal Estate Planning Solutions, PLLC, AgCountry Farm Credit Services, Lanners Brothers Construction, New York Life & MVTV Wireless.
Please register in advance if you plan to attend.