We are hiring a Flight Dispatcher for our Corporate Travel Department in Marshall, MN. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall scheduling of crew and aircraft for flights and maintenance..
What you get from us
- An environment that is flexible, with reasonable hours and a high amount of autonomy
- Diverse work supporting a company that has an employee base made of manufacturing, distribution, drivers and corporate team members
- Opportunities for career growth with a well-established food company.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Responsible for the overall scheduling of crew and aircraft for flights and maintenance in compliance with the Corporate Aviation Operations manual and the Federal Aircraft Regulations Part 91.
- Responsible for all administrative functions of Commercial Travel Department (CTD) and facilitates ticketing of commercial air car and hotel reservations for corporate and non-corporate clients.
- Directs the scheduling of flight crew and aircraft to maximize aircraft utilization and established policies in support of optimizing aircraft utilization.
- Formulate aircraft flight schedule selecting airports and services based on Executive travel requests for international and domestic trips on Schwan’s Aviation aircraft including logistics for International travel.
- Select the handler and obtain all required foreign clearances operational authorization and customs/immigration documentation for aircraft crew and passengers.
- Coordinate and schedule logistical support which includes ground transportation catering and hotel reservations for passengers and crew.
- Communicate any changes in flight accommodations verbally and in writing to outside vendors crew to all levels of passengers in the company.
- Provide support to users of the online booking tool.
- Perform ticketing quality control functions communication to clients of accurate costs refunds penalties and changes to reservations.
- Utilize GDS (Global Distribution System) software for corporate and non- corporate clients for booking of lowest fares and book domestic and international reservations including Schwan’s corporate shuttle.
- Complies with all mandatory ARC (Airline Reporting Corporation) reporting through all back office reporting software to maintain Certified Travel Department status.
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with related course work preferred. Aircraft Dispatch License or Airline Transport Pilot License and ARC certification required or obtainable.
3-5 years of related work experience
- Advanced proficiency in the operations of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook FOS (Flight Operations System) TL003 Sabre mid and back travel office software and the Internet.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the Federal Aviation Regulations Part 91 aviation terminology and world geography.
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate effectively strong verbal and writing skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to re-direct efforts based upon shifting demands with limited or no supervision
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Strong negotiation skills
- Possess travel industry knowledge
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan’s Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class