Documentation Leasing Specialist
Key Responsibilities for Documentation Leasing Specialist:
- Responsible for the review of emails and faxes for documents coming in for funding.
- Create files for the Scheduling team, process files for retention and review imaged files for accuracy.
- Coordinate exchanging of original lease documents.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- PC literacy in word processing and spread sheets.
- Detail oriented with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills and good grammatical skills.
- Requires average typing and ten-key skills, a positive attitude, the ability to work within a team and enthusiasm.