Swing Dance Instructor
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a fun and enthusiastic individual who loves to dance and teach others to dance!
This individual will be under the supervision of the Director of Sports and Recreation at the Marshall Area YMCA (Jacob Benson).
- Set up/take down Swing Dances (able to lift 50lbs)
- Lead the group in a structured and thought out lesson plan
- Help facilitate a fun, free flowing dance after lessons
- Be friendly, make all the participants feel comfortable and welcome
- Previous dance experience (Not limited to a specific style of swing dance) Professional dance experience preferred but not required.
- Confident and clear direction to the group (anywhere from 5-30 people learning to dance)
- Be on time and prepared
- Enthusiastic and desire to have fun!
For any questions please contact Jacob Benson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-532-9622
TO APPLY: Applications are available at the YMCA at 200 S A Street or online at www.marshallareaymca.org