Child Protection Social Worker (CPS)
Southwest Health and Human Services currently has an opening for a Child Protection Social Worker. This position is located in our Redwood Falls location.
Southwest Health and Human Services (SWHHS) is a multi-county agency committed to strengthening individuals, families and communities by providing quality services in a respectful, caring and cost-effective manner.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide child protective services while ensuring the agency’s permanency responsibilities.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in social work, psychology, sociology or closely related field.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university with a major in any field and one year of experience as a social worker in a public or private social services agency.
SWHHS offers a flexible schedule and competitive benefits. For more information please visit our website at; http://www.swmhhs.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Starting Rate of Pay: $24.12/hour
How to Apply:
Need to complete an application through Merit System and also SWHHS.
- Submit a SWHHS application and email to Jodi Robinson at Jodi.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for SWHHS are available online at; http://swmhhs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/3-Application-for-Classified-Personnel-Positions-Fillable.pdf
- Submit an application through Merit System. Applications for Merit System are available online at; http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mnmeritsystem/default.cfm.
- Refer to job: County Agency Social Worker CPS – SWHHS
- Deadline to apply: Friday, October 30th at noon
For more information contact Mandy Holzapfel, Supervisor, at 507-637-6061 or Jodi Robinson, HR, at 507-532-1320.