A general worker does a variety of jobs and adapts to the specific job site. It could be loading and loading product, it could be cleaning, or any number of things for an employer.
- Keep safe Safety is important in any job
- Address any issues that may arise at a job site
- Keep work area clean and free of debris and other hazards
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to work/stand for up to if not more than eight hours per shift
- Must be able to follow directions from a supervisor
- Work safely in a timely manner
- Must also pay attention to details.