Operators Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment to perform alignment, masking, potting, encapsulating, epoxy, and color coding.
- Read work orders, follow production drawing, and sample assemblies.
- Tend to machines that wind, solder, and test components.
- Perform online testing and inspection to ensure parts/assemblies meet production specifications
- Assemble components, attach hardware, adjust and trim material to achieve electrical characteristics
- Must be able to use a microscope for 8 hours daily and follow instructions.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication.
- Must have strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to sit for an entire shift.
- Willingness to work with small parts.