Collateral Insurance Representative
Collateral Insurance Representative Main Responsibilities:
- Open insurance mail and process insurance certificates.
- Request for insurance updates and information via phone calls or fax.
- Review contracts that are out of compliance for insurance.
- Send insurance appropriate requests to the insurance agent to obtain insurance.
- Process high volumes of insurance certificates and data entry.
- HS diploma or equivalent is required.
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service and computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.