Information Technology Specialist
Southwest Health and Human Services currently has an opening for an Information Technology Specialist. This position is located in our Marshall location.
Southwest Health and Human Services (SWHHS) is a multi-county agency committed to strengthening individuals, families and communities by providing quality services in a respectful, caring and cost-effective manner.
This position provides basic help desk support for problems and service requests related to hardware, software, network/mainframe connectivity and application support. Acts as representative of technical services to customers. Initiates, escalates or resolves problem tickets and/ or service requests. Conducts timely 1st level problem determination for incidents. Set up and install new electronic equipment. Verify completion of backup routines. Monitor anti-virus protection systems. Control database of hardware inventory. Provide training and user support. Develop, maintain and document applications. Capable of assisting Management Information Supervisor or SWHHS Director in an emergency or disaster and assist Management Information Supervisor with the direction of personnel in appropriate recovery tasks. Regular and predictable attendance.
- Two year degree in Information Technology;
- Two years of work experience in providing software training, desktop support, network technical support, local area network administration or related work
Other Desirable Qualifications (in addition to above): Sound understanding of mobile technology and related applications. Experience with government data systems including I-series applications, Maxis, MMIS, SSIS.
SWHHS offers a flexible schedule and competitive benefits. For more information please visit our website at; http://www.swmhhs.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Starting Rate of Pay: $20.55/hour
How to Apply:
Need to complete an application through Merit System and also SWHHS.
- Submit a SWHHS application and email to Jodi Robinson at Jodi.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for SWHHS are available online at; http://swmhhs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/3-Application-for-Classified-Personnel-Positions-Fillable.pdf
- Submit an application through Merit System. Applications for Merit System are available online at; http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mnmeritsystem/default.cfm.
- Refer to job: Information Technology Specialist – SWHHS
- Deadline to apply: Friday, June 5th at noon
For more information contact Chris Cauwels, Supervisor, at 507-532-1223 or Jodi Robinson, HR, at 507-532-1320.