We are hiring a HRMS Analyst for our Marshall, MN location for Cygnus Home Services. If you consider yourself someone who is passionate about being a HRMS analyst, this may be your next career! In this role you will be responsible for analyzing and supporting Human Resource Systems
What you will get from us:
- Opportunity to work on exciting, strategic projects in partnership with key leaders and showcase your people engagement talents to impact a company focused on a strong and positive employee culture.
- A culture focused on ensuring the health, safety and well-being of its employees
- Support and mentorship from team members who are authentic, good-natured and highly skilled
- Competitive wages, incentive pay and a comprehensive package of benefits
- This position under direct or general supervision is responsible for system and process knowledge for analysis and reporting of HR's related activities including department key performance indicators and analytics.
- Responsible for the set up and training around new system projects to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
- Performs work that ranges from routine with detailed instructions to varied and somewhat difficult in nature but that typically involves limited responsibility.
- Participate in business process analyses needs assessments and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives
- Assist in identifying project objectives and benefits and participates in business process improvement activities
- Analyze current problems and review system capabilities to determine how to conduct operations more efficiently
- Assist in defining requirements and determining feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Assist with HR reporting needs and serves as liaison between third parties and other stakeholders to ensure the efficient use of HR systems
- Participate in analyzing and recommending software requirements and solutions
- Develop process documentation and user training materials
- Support functional system and program specifications through testing proposed solutions
- Conduct basic ongoing user support and training
- Responsible to conduct yourself and ensure your subordinates (if applicable) conduct themselves in a manner consistent with company mission values code of ethics policies and other standards of conduct.
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Years of Related Experience: Typically has 3-5 years of related experience.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of systems applications to include SAP mainframe/SQL server access excel
- Solid understanding of system architecture and data structures
- Solid analytical interpersonal and communication skills.
- Taleo experience is a plus