Special Transporter Driver
- Operates within their certified and/or license from the MN DOT. The driver will also follow standing orders and standard operating procedures established by the department director(s).
- Provides the highest quality of care possible for every patient.
- Demonstrates the ability to utilize effective communication with patients, customers, and members of the health care team
- Assures quality standard are maintained. Quality assurance will be monitored, documented, and evaluated individually, yearly, or as needed.
- 18 years old with at least 1 year of driving experience
- Current DOT physical
- Clean driving and criminal records
- Self-direction, organizational, Planning, implementation & Communication skills