For an exciting career JOIN the Ultrasound team at Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center in providing top-rated medical care!
Learn more about Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center!
- PERSONAL GROWTH - Leaders & support system committed to helping you grow
- Enjoy working with state of the art, integrated equipment allowing you to provide the most sophisticated imaging
- Requires working one evening a week and one weekend a month of call coverage.
- Proficiently provide general & complex, OB, abdominal & basic vascular exams as ordered by the provider
- Provide professional and compassionate customer service following Avera CARE standards!
- Must be a graduate of a school in a related health field (i.e. General Ultrasound, Cardiovascular Ultrasound, Echocardiography).
- Previous experience preferred.
- ARDMS certification required upon hire
- Certification in OB, Abdomen, & Vascular within 1 year of hire.
- CPR certification required within 30 days of hire or soonest available CPR training.
- Minimum of 3 shifts a quarter, of the three shifts there must be a weekend of coverage. Shifts are subject to the demands of the department. (meaning can be called off if not needed due to volume)