RN Unit Supervisor - 2 positions open!
We invite you to join Avera Marshall's multidisciplinary Nursing Administration team, as a Nursing Services Supervisor. At Avera, mission comes first, with over 300 locations in southwestern Minnesota, eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
The Supervisor will serve as a leader for the Acute Care staff. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the multidisciplinary team members to continuously provide patient care excellence.
- Serves as a champion, role model and mentor for all employees and colleagues.
- Plans, directs and supervises the management of patient care in Medical/Surgical and Critical Care areas
- Selects, retains and develops high performing staff
- Contribute to a strong patient-focused and team-based culture
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited school of Nursing preferred
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university school of nursing preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Minnesota RN license & BLS required upon hire
- ACLS & PALS required within 3 months of hire
- CPI required within 4 months of hire
- Positions are exclusive weekend shifts (3 weekends per month - Friday-Saturday-Sunday) with some week days on the off weekend. Includes occasional holiday and rotating call time with all three supervisors.
We currently have 2 positions open:
- 0.9 FTE (72 hours/2 weeks)
- 0.8 FTE (64 hours/2 weeks)