RN Unit Supervisor
We invite you to join Avera Marshall's multidisciplinary Nursing Administration team, as a Nursing Services Supervisor. At Avera, mission comes first, with over 300 locations in southwestern Minnesota, eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
The Supervisor will serve as a leader for the Acute Care staff. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the multidisciplinary team members to continuously provide patient care excellence.
- Serves as a champion, role model and mentor for all employees and colleagues.
- Plans, directs and supervises the management of patient care in areas of the Emergency Department, Medical/Surgical/ICU, Pediatrics, Behavioral Health and Labor & Delivery.
- Selects, retains and develops high performing staff
- Contribute to a strong patient-focused and team-based culture
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited school of Nursing preferred
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university school of nursing preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Minnesota RN license & BLS required upon hire
- ACLS & PALS required within 3 months of hire
- CPI required within 4 months of hire
- Works designated 8 hour shifts during the week days, and 12 hour shifts on rotating weekends. Includes occasional holidays and rotating call.