RN - Quality Coordinator
- Responsible for surveillance, prevention and control of infection.
- Provides immunizations to prevent the spread of communicable disease and assists in monitoring employee health to protect patients and employees
- Educates staff and community around the topics of Infection Control and Employee Health.
- Supports the work of the Organizational Excellence & the needs of the region related to process improvement.
- Must have knowledge with computer software including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access & Visio.
- Full time Salaried position
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
- Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Extensive experience in healthcare data analysis preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS and LICENSES:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota required upon hire.