At Avera Marshall Morningside Heights Care Center, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care
- Number 1 in the Nation: Avera Ranked First in the Nation for Long Term Care Resident Experience! (click to read the article!)
- Consistent Schedule: With our block scheduling you will never have to wonder when you will be working! every 3rd weekend and rotating holidays.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Minnesota RN or LPN License required upon hire.
We currently have the following positions open (all positions are 12 hour shifts and include every 3rd weekend and a holiday rotation):'
- Night Shift:
- 0.65 FTE (52 hours/2 weeks)
- 0.6 FTE (48 hours/2 weeks)
- Day Shift:
- ?0.65 FTE (52 hours/2 weeks)