RN - Labor & Delivery
At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.
· Consistent Hours: With our block scheduling, when you work, will never be a surprise! All scheduled positions include every third weekend and one summer and one winter holiday rotation
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care in labor & delivery, post-partum and the nursery.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Licensed as an RN in MN required upon hire;
· Secondary department is Med/Surg
· BLS & NRP certifications required within 60 days of hire;
· ACLS required within 90 days of hire;
· Perinatal Practicum course (for new Labor & Delivery staff) & STABLE certification required within 6 months of hire;
· ALSO, PALS, & Intermediate AWHONN certifications required within 1 year of hire;
We have various Labor & Delivery positions open including days, nights, full & part time & as needed! Please visit our website to review and apply for any that you would like to be considered for!