RN - Clinical Coordinator
- Accountable for ensuring the patient care administration process is coordinated and managed in accordance with evolving healthcare best practices.
- Develops, implements and provides ongoing review of policies and operating practices to promote the use of clinical best practice standards in order to achieve high patient satisfaction and superior clinical outcomes.
- Serves as an ongoing resource for the clinical care team assessing current practices and comparing and evaluating options for policy improvement and enhancement of best practices in the dynamic healthcare field.
- Works with clinicians, physicians, and Care Manager to promote quality, patient and fiscal outcomes in the provision of patient care.
- Approves or disapproves plan of care; makes recommendations for efficient and effective utilization of resources based on the clinical, functional and service utilization scores;
- Recommends additional services to improve efficiency: utilization of Certified Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse, Medical Social Worker, Therapies, Chaplaincy, and Durable Medical Equipment.
- Position is 64 hours/2 weeks - Salaried
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of home care experience preferred.
- MN RN license required upon hire
- Must be ICM (Integrated Care Management) certified within 1 year of hire