At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.
- Consistent Hours: Position is 48 hours/2 weeks (night shift) includes every third weekend and one summer and one winter holiday rotation
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care in labor & delivery, post-partum and the nursery.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Licensed as an RN in MN required upon hire;
- Secondary department is Med/Surg
- BLS & NRP certifications required within 60 days of hire;
- ACLS required within 90 days of hire;
- Perinatal Practicum course (for new Labor & Delivery staff) & STABLE certification required within 6 months of hire;
- ALSO, PALS, & Intermediate AWHONN certifications required within 1 year of hire;