Join the RN Nursing Team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- This position may be eligible for a $6,000 sign-on bonus!
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Eligible for or currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state of Minnesota.
- Maintain a current American Heart Association Certification in CPR, PALS,ACLS or willing to be certified, CALS Certification including trauma module or be willing to be certified within 18 months of hire, STABLE, NRP, and ALSO Certifications or willing to be certified within 18 months of hire.
- 6:45am-7:15pm/6:45pm-7:15am, includes every third weekend, 2 holidays per year, and occasional call time; 48 hours every 2 weeks