Join the RN Nursing Team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, sign-on bonuses, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
- Benefit Eligible!
- Student Loan Repayment: Please inquire about Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Consistent Schedule: With our block scheduling you will never have to wonder when you will be working!
- Career Growth: At Avera Marshall Morningside Heights Care Center, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care: Avera Marshall invests almost $2 million each year to upgrade technology or purchase new hospital equipment to ensure the highest quality care available.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) has a sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) has the ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
Education and/or Experience
- Graduate of Registered Nursing (RN) Education program.
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire.
- Minnesota RN license required upon hire.
- 7:00am-7:30pm, every third weekend, holiday rotation; 52 hours every 2 weeks