Registered Nurse - Med/Surg - Temporary position
At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.
· Schedule: With our block scheduling, you will know what your schedule will always be! Position includes every third weekend, & one summer & one winter holiday rotation.
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· MN RN license & BLS required upon hire
· PALS & ACLS required within 90 days of hire