Registered Nurse - Med/Surg & CCU
· Manageable Hours: 48 hours every 2 weeks, nigh shift, including every third weekend and one summer & one winter holiday rotation.
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each shift you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· Secondary department is CCU
· Licensed as an RN in MN & BLS required upon hire,
· PALS & ACLS certifications required within 90 days of hire,
· Moderate sedation course within 4 months of hire and must complete biannual re-certification
· FCCS required within 6 months of hire,
· TNCC Cert & EKG course required within 1 year of hire