- Manageable Hours: 48 hours/2 weeks includes 12-hour day/night shifts, every third weekend, 1 summer and 1 winter holiday and occasional call time involvement. Hours include 7:30 a.m.-8 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.-8 a.m.
- Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve by providing direct nursing care to acutely, mentally ill adult patients.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- MN RN license & BLS required upon hire.
- CPI Certification required within 4 months of hire
- Additional certifications may be required based on work assignments.