Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.
· Consistent Hours: With our block scheduling, your schedule will never be a surprise!
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct resident care.
- A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
- The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
- Licensed as an RN in MN & BLS required upon hire
- ACLS, PALS, basic EKG required within 90 days of hire
- AORN Moderate Sedation certification course within 4 months of hire, and complete bi-annual re-certification
- CPI & TNCC required within 6 months of hire
- FCCS required within 1 year of hire
- 48 hours/2 weeks; night shift; includes every 3rd weekend and holiday rotation