Registered Nurse - Dialysis
Not even a year old, the Avera Marshall Dialysis Unit is leading the way in medical and nursing excellent. We deliver high quality patient care in an energizing team environment.
- Communication: Care Providers require excellent communication skills for the patient, & and care team.
- Empathetic / Empathy: Provide encouragement, patience, & support of the patient care plan during their journey.
- Educator/ Education to Patients & Families: Provide education to promote healing & adaptation to difficulties.
- Teamwork: Participate in team-based efforts to deliver high-quality patient care to patients. In addition to working in as an RN, the Nurse may be designated by the Dialysis Manager as the unit charge on an as needed basis.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred
- Dialysis experience or Med/Surg, ,CCU and Emergency department experience preferred
- Minimum of 12 months working in a clinical setting
- 3 months working in a Dialysis area(s)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- MN RN license required upon hire
- Nephrology Certification preferred
- Position is as needed by the department