Registered Nurse - Dialysis
- Provides care and treatment to patients on maintenance dialysis.
- Dialysis treatment is provided within the scope of nursing practice.
- Nurse may be designated by the Dialysis Manager as the unit charge on an as needed basis
- 12 hour shifts, rotating schedules including Saturdays
- Position is only 32 hours/2 weeks!!
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred.
- Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Dialysis experience or Med/Surg, CCU and Emergency Department experience preferred.
- Minimum of 12 months working in a clinical setting
- 3 months working in a Dialysis area(s)
- Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- License as a Registered Nurse in the state of Minnesota
- ACLS required within 90 days of hire
- Nephrology Certification preferred