Registered Nurse - Chemotherapy
Our Avera Cancer Institute Marshall is leading the way in medical and nursing excellent. We deliver high quality patient care in an energizing team environment.
About our Avera Cancer Institute Marshall
- Just over 4 years old, the comprehensive care center provides multiple aspects of cancer care under one roof!
- Advanced cancer care technology includes the fully digital Elekta Infinity linear accelerator, which offers enhanced imaging.
- The environment of healing is designed for patient comfort by being able to choose a private chemo.
- Communication: Care Providers require excellent communication skills for the patient, & and care team.
- Empathetic / Empathy: Provide encouragement, patience, & support of the patient care plan during their journey. Leave work every day knowing that you made a difference in someone's life.
- Educator/ Education to Patients & Families: Provide education to promote healing & adaptation to difficulties.
- Teamwork: You will be part of a small team that appreciates and upholds strong teamwork.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is preferred.
- MN RN license required upon hire
- CPR Certification required
- ACLS & ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certification required within 6 months of hire
- Position is 64 hours/2 weeks