Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health
At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care.
· Manageable Hours: 48 hours/2 weeks; 12 hour rotating day/night shift including every third weekend & holiday rotation.
· Career Growth: Great opportunity to obtain health care experience for those that are looking to further their education in a healthcare related field.
· Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve by providing direct nursing care to acutely, mentally ill adult patients.
· A sincere desire to provide the highest quality of daily care and to develop meaningful relationships with our patients.
· The ability to provide care in a fast paced environment while collaborating with your team.
· MN RN license & BLS required upon hire.
· CPI Certification required within 4 months of hire