Radiologic Technologist - As needed!
- Competitive wages with regular increases and benefits.
- Provide direct patient care in a supportive environment.
- Work around YOUR schedule!
- Operates Radiographic & CT equipment,
- Radiologic Technologist will operate equipment as assigned to provide clinically diagnostic images as directed by physicians.
- Graduate of a JRCERT approved program required.
- Three or more years of experience preferred.
- Current ARRT registry.
- CPR certification required within 30 days of hire.
- Advanced modality certifications are required within 2 years of hire.
- DXA and/or Mammogram and/or MRI proficiency/certification is also required.