Public Health Nurse
Southwest Health and Human Services currently has two openings for a Public Health Nurse. One position is located in Pipestone and the other position is location in Luverne.
Southwest Health and Human Services (SWHHS) is a multi-county agency committed to strengthening individuals, families and communities by providing quality services in a respectful, caring and cost-effective manner.
Deliver and coordinate services to maintain the health of individuals, families and communities through population-base assessments and interventions. Functions individually or as part of the agency team to achieve agency goals.
- Certification as a public health nurse (PHN) in Minnesota and current licensure as a registered nurse in Minnesota. Will allow 90 days to receive PHN Certification.
SWHHS offers a flexible schedule and competitive benefits. For more information please visit our website at; http://www.swmhhs.com/about-us/employment-opportunities/
Starting Rate of Pay: $26.73/hour (PHN)
How to Apply:
Need to complete an application through Merit System and also SWHHS.
- Submit a SWHHS application and email to Jodi Robinson at Jodi.email@example.com. Applications for SWHHS are available online at; http://swmhhs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/3-Application-for-Classified-Personnel-Positions-Fillable.pdf
- Submit an application through Merit System. Applications for Merit System are available online at; http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mnmeritsystem/default.cfm.
- Refer to job: Public Health Nurse – SWHHS
- Deadline to apply: Friday, June 5th at noon
For more information, contact Marie Meyers, Supervisor, at 507-637-6082, Kristin Deacon, Supervisor, at 507-836-2102 or Jodi Robinson, HR, at 507-532-1320.