We invite you to join Avera Marshall’s full complement of Pharmacy multidisciplinary professionals, as full-time Pharmacy Director. At Avera, mission comes first, with over 300 locations in southwestern Minnesota, eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
The Pharmacy Director will serve as a leader within the solid Pharmacy Department. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the multidisciplinary team members to continuously provide patient care excellence while enhancing the patient experience and physician and staff relations.
· Provide management to ensure regulatory compliance related Pharmacy Services
· Serves on the Avera Health System Pharmacy Management Team
· Lead process and performance improvement
· Select, retain and develop high performing staff
· Contribute to a strong patient-focused and team-based culture
· Collaborate with Administration team, in strategic planning and financial stewardship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Registered (or eligible) Pharmacist in Minnesota required
· Doctoral degree (Pharm.D.) in Pharmacy preferred
· Completion of ASHP Accredited Pharmacy Residency preferred
· 3-5 years Hospital Pharmacy Practice experience preferred
· Previous leadership experience in hospital pharmacy preferred.
Avera Marshall offers competitive compensation, benefits and professional growth in a caring work environment. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of your patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.