Pharmacist - 48 hours/2 weeks
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- Collaborates with the Avera Marshall Region pharmacists, technicians & physicians to provide quality care to patients we serve in the hospitals, clinics and off sight locations.
- Interpret, process and monitor medication orders issued by providers for contraindications, interactions, allergies and appropriateness.
- Prepare and dispense medications for patients of all ages.
- Participate in continuous quality improvement activities and promote patient safety.
- Counsel patients on proper usage, desired effects, and potential adverse effects of medication.
- Coordinate work flow with other team members to ensure a productive and efficient environment.
- May require some travel to regional facilities.
- Graduate from an accredited college of pharmacy
- Pharmacist license in the state of Minnesota required
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Residency Certification preferred
- Board certification through the Board of Pharmacy Specialties preferred
- One to two years relevant experience preferred.