Pediatrics Clinic RN or LPN - Part Time, days!
- Responsible for providing nursing care to patients and families. Communicates with physicians as well as other healthcare team members to provide excellent patient care.
- Performs general nursing care to patients. Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing standards. Coordinates the patient care activities for the clinic.
- Prepares the equipment and assists provider during procedures, treatments, examinations, and testing of patients.
- Observes, records and reports patient's condition and reactions to drugs and treatments to provider. Dispense medications as directed.
- Greets patients and prepares them for physical examination. Screens patients for appropriate information including obtaining the health history, taking vitals and conducting patient evaluations.
- Responds to and refers incoming telephone calls. Instructs patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- Conducts clinical interviews with patients to assess a variety of patient needs to include, but not limited to the following information:
- chart visits at end of day and/or all necessary information and drugs prescribed
- obtain weight and height
- take blood pressure (temperature when necessary)
- take medical history information
- prepare patients for exam, having them in proper dress
- administer certain tests and treatments
- assist doctor as directed
MN RN or LPN license required upon hire
Positions will be working in our Pediatrics Department of Primary Care
Hours: 32 hours/2 weeks