Patient Service Rep/Registration - 3 positions available!
Are you looking for a position that will offer work life balance while at the same time having the opportunity of making a positive impact in the lives of those in our community?
Then become a Patient Service Representative in our Clinic!
What does a Patient Service Representative (PSR) do?
- Provides clerical/reception support to designated medical provider of the Avera Marshall Medical Group
- Creates physician call schedule
- Coordinates surgery schedules and follow-up visits
- Assists provider when attending outreach locations
- Schedules referrals
- Collects copays
- Register and pre-register patients
- Managers physician's personal calendar
- Will be cross-trained in all areas of patient intake and registration
- Hours that support work life balance includes occasional weekend and holiday rotation
- Work collaboratively with physician & nurse team
- Build relationships with patients
- Fast paced environment
- Hours vary between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m.; includes 8 hour shifts, rotating weekend and holidays.
- We currently have 3 positions available:
64 hours/2 weeks - benefit eligible
56 hours/2 weeks - benefit eligible
All positions includes occasional weekend and holiday rotation.