Patient Service Rep/Registration
Are you looking for a position that will offer work life balance while at the same time having the opportunity of making a positive impact in the lives of those in our community?
Then become a Patient Service Representative in our Clinic!
What does a Patient Service Representative (PSR) do?
- Provides clerical/reception support to designated medical provider of the Avera Marshall Medical Group
- Schedules referrals
- Collects copays
- Register and pre-register patients
- Will be cross-trained in all areas of patient intake and registration
- Occasionally performs patient screening
- Work collaboratively with physician & nurse team
- Build relationships with patients
- Fast paced environment
- 1.0 FTE (80 hours/2 weeks) Includes occasional weekend and holiday rotation.