Patient Account Representative
Are you looking for a position that will offer work life balance while at the same time having the opportunity of making a positive impact in the lives of those in our community?
Then become a Patient Account Representative in our Patient Financial Services Department!
- Hours that support work life balance - Full time!
- No weekends, holidays or call time!
- Fast paced environment
- Responsible for postings payments and reviewing insurance explanations
- Assists with maximum reimbursement for all claims and denials
- Directs the preparation, complete and entry of all charges on a daily basis
- Assists with patient inquires
- Investigates and reports on all insurance developments and changes/updates policies and procedures as necessary
- Corresponds with other departments for necessary billing information
- Verifies and corrects necessary claim issues involving facilities clearinghouse for claims including contacting clearinghouse to resolve any claim issues
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates or Technical degree or
- 1 to 2 years related experience preferred