Ophthalmology Surgery Scheduler!
Make a positive difference in the lives of others!
Be a part of the Avera Marshall Ophthalmology Team where you can build relationships and excel in your career.
- Become part of a patient centered team where your work will make a positive impact in the lives of patients
- Flexible hours with no evenings, weekends or holidays
- Schedules surgery for Ophthalmic Surgery
- Prepares surgery chart for surgery
- Meets with patients to obtain required forms, and provide education on preparation for pre and post-surgery
- High school diploma or GED;
- 2 year program in ocular anatomy & physiology, ophthalmic optics, ophthalmic pharmacology & toxicology, ocular motility, & diseases of the eye preferred.
- Training in diagnostic and treatment procedures including ophthalmic surgery preferred.