Ophthalmology Assistant - 2 positions open!
- Responsible for doing all pre-exam workup on the patients.
- Take patient history
- Reconcile medications
- Complete any pre-exam testing including checking pressures & dilate the patient's eyes
- Organize daily flow of clinic
- Prep charts,
- Clean rooms
- Schedule appointments
- Patient follow up.
- Will travel with doctors & team to outreach locations.
- We have 2 positions open at this time:
- One is as needed by the facility.
- Full time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. generally.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two year program in ocular anatomy & physiology, ophthalmic optics, ophthalmic pharmacology & toxicology, ocular motility, & diseases of the eye preferred.
- Training in diagnostic & treatment procedures, including visual field testing, contact lenses, & ophthalmic surgery preferred