Nurse Manager - OB Services
We invite you to join Avera Marshall's multidisciplinary Nursing Administration team, as a Nurse Manager. At Avera, mission comes first, with over 300 locations in southwestern Minnesota, eastern South Dakota and surrounding states.
The Manager will serve as a leader for the OB Services Team. Promote a professional practice environment that enables the multidisciplinary team members to continuously provide patient care excellence.
- Serves as a champion, role model and mentor for all employees and colleagues.
- Selects, retains and develops high performing staff
- Responsible for delivery of patient care in the Labor/Delivery/Post Partum and Nursery areas of the medical center
- Coordinates staffing, staff development, staff supervision, training and patient assignments
- Is a member of the Avera Marshall Leadership team and is available for staff as needed
- Available for staff as needed and assures 24/7 coverage to meet the needs ot patients and staff.
- Advanced Practice Nurse with previous OB experience preferred, or
- Clinical nurse specialist and/or
- Registered Nurse with OB experience.
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Minnesota RN license & BLS required upon hire
- Maintains certifications in BLS, ACLS NRP, ALSO, FHM, AWONNEFM