Medical Testing Technician - As needed!
- Responsible for expeditious and accurate collection of routine clinical laboratory tests including, but not limited to, coronavirus, influenza, and other infectious organisms.
- Responsible for providing appropriate patient education.
- Temporary position to begin immediately for a minimum of 6 months
- Work 2, 4, 6, 8, or 12 hour shifts
- Work around your schedule!
- Shifts available Monday-Friday! No weekends!
- Live the Avera Mission through your daily work.
- Help Avera safely and efficiently test patients.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Medical Terminology knowledge preferred
- Patient care experience preferred
- Specimen collection preferred