Medical Laboratory Scientist / Medical Laboratory Technician - Full Time!
Join Avera Marshall in one of the fastest growing careers in healthcare as a Medical Laboratory Scientist or TechnicianPosition Highlights:
- Work Environment: Accredited CLIA Laboratory
- Gain valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise: Phlebotomy, Microbiology, Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry, and Serology
- Do you like working with people? The position has direct patient contact in the hospital and clinic with adults, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages, excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off, and generous retirement.
- Job Satisfaction: Positively impact patients you serve each day.
- Full time/Temporary position: Day/Evening shifts. No weekend, holiday or call time!
- MLS: Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Science and completion of NAACLS accredited MLS program or bachelor's degree in related science and 1-2 years' experience acceptable to the ASCP or AMT
- MLT: Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited two year-college program or technical school
- Six Months to one year of related experience preferred
- Must be board certified from the ASCP, AMT or equivalent within 12 months of hire.