Medical Laboratory Scientist / Medical Laboratory Technician - Casual/As needed
Join Avera Granite Falls in one of the fastest growing careers in healthcare as a Medical Laboratory Scientist / Medical Laboratory Technician
- Gain valuable experience with multiple areas of expertise: Phlebotomy, Microbiology, Blood Bank, Hematology, Chemistry, and Serology
- Do you like working with people? The position has direct patient contact in the hospital and clinic with adults, pediatrics and geriatrics.
- Compensation: Immediately Avera starts you with great wages, excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off, and generous retirement.
- Job Satisfaction: Positively impact patients you serve each day.
- Casual position: Day/Evening hours available as needed!
- Associates degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from an accredited two year-college program or technical school
- Certification as Medical Laboratory Scientist or Technician from the ASCP or AMT required within 12 months of hire.