LPN - Avera@Home & Hospice
Touch the hearts of patients where they are most comfortable – their home! This is an exciting opportunity to become a Care Assistant with Avera @ Home.
- Future of Healthcare – An incredibly rewarding opportunity to assist people to remain comfortable in their own home
- Job Satisfaction - Develop individual relationships with patients and families
- Unique Opportunity: Obtain healthcare experience for those that are looking to further their education in healthcare or be involved in an ever changing career with upward mobility
- Diversity - Avera@Home nurses are experienced and trained for both adult and pediatric populations
- MN LPN license required upon hire
- Healthcare Provider CPR required within 30 days of hire
- Valid driver's license required upon hire & must be insurable by the Avera Health auto liability insurance carrier
If this is your passion, please consider joining our innovative team as we provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
We currently have 2 positions open:
Full Time/80 hours/2 weeks
Part Time/64 hours/2 weeks
Both are benefit eligible and include occasional weekend, holiday and call time.