If you are hard working, are detail oriented and like to show pride in your work, this is your opportunity to grow and become a part of Avera as aBenefits: Avera Marshall offers health insurance and PTO benefits
Work Environment: Our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care. This positions works in a variety of departments including our new state of the art cancer center and remodeled specialty clinics.
Hours: 3:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m. including every other weekend every other weekend with occasional holiday.
· Responsible for providing efficient & effective guidance & broad supervision staff in Environmental Services.
· Maintains a clean/neat environment in working area. These areas may include, but not be limited to: cleaning patient rooms, clinic areas, offices, nurse's stations, lounges, hallways, bathrooms, kitchen areas, elevators, and lobby areas.
· Coordinates and conducts staff on-the-job training as requested. Assists with competency development.
· Evaluates daily performance of the staff, detects unsatisfactory trends/performance deficiencies and communications them to the Director of Environmental Services.
· High School diploma or GED required.
· 2 years of general environmental services experience preferred
· 2 years of supervision &/or an acceptable equivalent combination of experiences preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft applications preferred