Avera Marshall's Imaging Department is looking for an energetic Echo/Vascular Technologist with great patient care and technical skills. If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of your patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture. Benefit eligible.
- Proficient at performing routine and complex echocardiograms, pediatric echocardiograms, basic vascular diagnostic testing & stress tests.
- Provides outstanding service by following established protocols, practices, procedures and modeling the CARE standards.
- Possible rotating call time.
- Graduate of a school in a related health field (i.e. Echocardiography, General Ultrasound, Cardiovascular Technology) required
- Working knowledge of cardiac and vascular pathology required
- Two to three years of previous ultrasound experience preferred.
- Additional proficiency in OB/General/Vascular preferred.
- Basic general ultrasound skills need to be learned within one year or less if able to demonstrate competency.
- RDMS registered or eligible in either Echocardiography or Vascular Technology.
- Will have RDMS in at least one category within 24 months of hire.
- CPR certification required within 30 days of hire
- Additional registration in OB/General/Vascular preferred.
- General Ultrasound Board(s) within two years of hire required