Position may be eligible for a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
At Avera Marshall, our team works together as a family to promote daily health & social needs for those in our care. We invite you to join Avera Marshall’s multidisciplinary team as a Dietitian
- Rewarding: Utilize the gifts of compassion, hospitality, and stewardship.
- Population: Opportunity to work with a wide range of ages
- Variety of Work: This position establishes nutrition programs, provides clinical nutritional care and education to patients.
- Diverse settings: This position will work with patients in the various settings such as (but not limited to) dialysis, hospital, nursing home, clinics and managed sites to improve their health.
- Work/Life Balance: No weekends, No holidays and No call time! Full-time position: 80 hours/2 weeks – Benefit Eligible!
Position requirements & preferences:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Dietetic Internship or similar Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics approved Program required.
- Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required
- Licensed as a Dietitian in the State of Minnesota required
- This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
- One year of experience and advanced certifications in specialty area preferre