Clinical Coordinator - Avera@Home & Hospice
Touch the hearts of patients where they are most comfortable – their home! This is an exciting opportunity to become a Clinical Coordinator with Avera @ Home.Position Highlights:
- Future of Healthcare – An incredibly rewarding opportunity to assist people to remain comfortable in their own home
- Job Satisfaction - Develop meaningful relationships with patients and families
- Work life Balance - No weekends, No Holidays! 48 hours/2 weeks (salaried position).
- Accountable for ensuring the patient care administration process is coordinated and managed in accordance with evolving healthcare best practices.
- Develops, implements and provides ongoing review of policies and operating practices to promote the use of clinical best practice standards in order to achieve high patient satisfaction and superior clinical outcomes
- Serves as an ongoing resource for the clinical care team assessing current practices and comparing and evaluating options for policy improvement and enhancement of best practices in the dynamic healthcare field.
- Works with clinicians, physicians, and Care Manager to promote quality, patient and fiscal outcomes in the provision of patient care.
- Approves or disapproves plan of care; makes recommendations for efficient and effective utilization of resources based on the clinical, functional and service utilization scores;
- Recommends additional services to improve efficiency: utilization of Certified Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nurse, Medical Social Worker, Therapies, Chaplaincy, and Durable Medical Equipment.
- Minimum 2 years of homecare experience preferred.
- MN RN license required upon hire
- ICM (Integrated Care Management) certification within 1 year of hire
If this is your passion, please consider joining our innovative team as we provide quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.