Clinic RN - No Holidays and No Call time!
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care: Avera Marshall invests almost $2 million each year to upgrade technology or purchase new hospital equipment to ensure the highest quality care available.
- Population: Opportunity to work with a wide range of ages
- Work/Life balance: Work occasional weekends/evenings for Urgent Care coverage - No holidays or call time!
- Perform general nursing care to patient
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Assists in the orientation of new clinic nursing staff.
- Position will support the Orthopedics department. Employee is required to serve patients at any Clinic location as assigned and is subject to cross-Clinic rotations, including Urgent Care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing required
- Minnesota RN license required upon hire
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
- Previous clinic experience preferred