Clinic RN - No Holidays and No Call time!
- Provide direct patient care in the clinic
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Work occasional weekends/evenings for Urgent Care coverage - No holidays or call time!
- Perform general nursing care to patient
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Assists in the orientation of new clinic nursing staff.
- Employee is required to serve patients at any Clinic location as assigned and is subject to cross-Clinic rotations, including Urgent Care.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Previous clinic experience helpful
- Minnesota RN license required upon hire
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire.