Clinic RN, LPN or Medical Assistant
- Job Satisfaction: Each day you will positively impact each patient you serve with providing direct patient care.
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care: Avera Marshall invests almost $2 million each year to upgrade technology or purchase new hospital equipment to ensure the highest quality care available.
- Population: Opportunity to work with a wide range of ages
- Work/Life balance: Work occasional weekends/evenings for Urgent Care coverage - No holidays or call time!
- Perform general nursing care to patient
- Greet patients and prepare them for physical examinations. Obtain height/weight, blood pressure and medical history information.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments.
- Observe, record and report patient's condition and reaction to drugs and treatments to the provider.
- Assists in the orientation of new clinic nursing staff.
- Position will assist Allergy Shots, In-reach and Telemedicine. Employee is required to serve patients at any Clinic location as assigned and is subject to cross-Clinic rotations, including Urgent Care.
Position requirements & preferences:
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire
- Previous clinic experience preferred
- RN/LPN: Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing required; Minnesota RN or LPN license required upon hire
- For MA's: Must be licensed through one of the following upon hire: National Certification as a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). National Registration as a Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) through the American Medical Technologist (AMT). National Certification as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) through the National Health Career Association.